1. Bosch N.A., Cimini J., Walkey A.J. Atrial fibrillation in the ICU. Chest. 2018; 154 (6): 1424–34.
2. Haïssaguerre M., Jaïs P., Shah D.C., et al. Spontaneous initiation of atrial fibrillation by ectopic beats originating in the pulmonary veins. N Engl J Med. 1998; 339: 659–66.
3. January C.T., et al. 2019 AHA/ACC/HRS focused update of the 2014 AHA/ACC/HRS guideline for the management of patients with atrial fibrillation: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm Society. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2019; 74 (1): 104–32.
4. Sacher F., et al. Phrenic nerve injury after atrial fibrillation catheter ablation: characterization and outcome
in a multicenter study. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 47 (12): 2498–503.
5. Marrouche N.F., et al. Catheter ablation for atrial fibrillation with heart failure. N Engl J Med. 2018; 378 (5): 417–27.
6. Casado-Arroyo R., et al. Phrenic nerve paralysis during cryoballoon ablation for atrial fi brillation: a comparison between the first-and second-generation balloon. Heart Rhythm. 2013; 10 (9): 1318–24.
7. Andrade J.G., et al. Efficacy and safety of cryoballoon ablation for atrial fi brillation: a systematic review of published studies. Heart Rhythm. 2011; 8 (9): 1444–51.
8. Panda N., Cheung J. Complications from catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: impact of current and emerging ablation technologies. Curr Treat Options Cardiovasc Med. 2014; 16 (10): 344.
9. Petrovsky B.V., Kanshin N.N., Nikolaev N.O. Diaphragm surgery. Moscow: Meditsina, 1965: 244-3. (in Russian)
10. Diaphragmatic plication for unilateral diaphragmatic paralysis: a 10-year experience. Ann Thorac Surg. 1990; 49: 248-52.
11. Higgs S., et al. Long term results of diaphragmatic plication for unilateral diaphragm paralysis. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2002; 21: 294-7.
12. Freeman R.K., Wozniak T.C., Fitzgerald E.B. Functional and physiologic results of video-assisted thoracoscopic diaphragm plication in adult patients with unilateral diaphragm paralysis. Ann Thorac Surg. 2006; 81: 1853-7.
13. Freeman R., Van Woerkom J., Vyverberg A., Ascioti A. Long-term follow-up of the functional and physiologic results of diaphragm plication in adults with unilateral diaphragm paralysis. Ann Thorac Surg. 2009; 88: 1112-7.
14. Grigorchuk A.Yu., Evseev E.P., Vyzhigina M.A., Kavochkin A.A., Kabakov D.G. Diaphragm relaxation surgery: since B.V. Petrovsky to the present day. Khirurgiya. Zhurnal imeni N.I. Pirogova. [Surgery. The Journal Named after N.I. Pirogov]. 2018; (7): 60-6. DOI: https://doi.org/10.17116/hirurgia2018760 (in Russian)