1. Janis J.E., Harrison B. Wound healing: part I. Basic science. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2016; 138 (3): 9–17.
2. Wang P.H., Huang B.S., Horng H.C., Yeh C.C., Chen Y.J. Wound healing. J Chin Med Assoc. 2018; 81 (2): 94–101.
3. Alekseeva N.T. Participation of the cellular component in wound regeneration. Zhurnal anatomii i gistopatologii [Journal of Anatomy and Histopathology]. 2014; 1 (3): 9–15. (in Russian)
4. Aralova M.V., Atyashkin D.A., Glukhov A.A., Andreev A.A., Chuyan A.O., Karapit’yan A.R. Mast cells as an active component of the wound repair process. Zhurnal anatomii i gistopatologii [Journal of Anatomy and Histopathology]. 2018; 7 (2): 103–9. (in Russian)
5. Kostolomova E.G. The role of proliferation and apoptosis processes in the formation of scar tissue. Geny i kletki [Genes and Cells]. 2019; 14 (S1): 121–2. (in Russian)
6. Musaev A.I., Kasenov A.S. Efficiency of measures to prevent inflammatory complications in abdominal surgery. Innovatsii v nauke [Innovations in Science]. 2016; 8 (57): 35–42. (in Russian)
7. Parshikov V.V., Loginov V.I., Baburin A.B., Kasimov R.R. Half a century of development of the prevention of infectious complications in postoperative wounds. Meditsinskiy vestnik Bashkortostana [Medical Bulletin of Bashkortostan]. 2017; 12 (1): 82–93. (in Russian)
8. Scalise A., Calamita R., Tartaglione C., Pierangeli M., Bolletta E., Gioacchini M., et al. Improving wound healing and preventing surgical site complications of closed surgical incisions: a possible role of Incisional Negative Pressure Wound Therapy. A systematic review of the literature. Int Wound J. 2016; 13 (6): 1260–81.
9. Sinha S. Management of post-surgical wounds in general practice. Aust J Gen Pract. 2019; 48 (9): 596–9.
10. Vlasov A.P., Zaytsev P.P., Vlasov P.A., Bolotskikh V.A., Kononenko S.V., Krendelev I.A., et al. Conjugation of the reparative process and trophism tissues of regenerating structures. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern Problems of Science and Education]. 2016; (6): 275. (in Russian)
11. Poryadin G.V., Vlasova T.I., Zaytsev P.P., Markin O.V., Shchapov V.V., Sheyranov N.S., et al. Pathogenetic mechanisms of violation of the reparative ability of tissues in aggravated conditions. Vestnik Ural’skoy meditsinskoy akademicheskoy nauki [Bulletin of the Ural Medical Academic Science]. 2020; 17 (1): 53–9. (in Russian)
12. Takeo M., Lee W., Ito M. Wound healing and skin regeneration. Cold Spring Harb Perspect Med. 2015; 5 (1): a023267.
13. Yasukawa K., Okuno T., Yokomizo T. Eicosanoids in skin wound healing. Int J Mol Sci. 2020; 21 (22): 8435.
14. Vasil’eva A.A. Wounds. Molodezh i nauka [Youth and Science]. 2019; (2): 11. (in Russian)
15. Vukolova M.N., Kurochkina I.M. Pathophysiological analysis of the wound process and wound healing. In: Youth in Science: New Arguments. Lipetsk, 2016: 138–43. (in Russian)
16. Glukhov A.A., Aralova M.V. Pathophysiology of long-term non-healing wounds and modern methods of stimulation of the wound process. Novosti khirurgii [News of Surgery]. 2015; 23 (6): 673–9. (in Russian)
17. Prazdnikov E.N., Farkhat F.A., Evsyukova Z.A. The use of hardware technologies in the regulation of the wound process in laboratory animals. Operativnaya khirurgiya i klinicheskaya anatomiya (Pirogovsky nauchniy zhurnal) [Operative Surgery and Clinical Anatomy (Pirogov Scientific Journal)]. 2021; 5 (4): 42–9. (in Russian)
18. Tsibulevsky A.Yu., Dubovaya T.K., Dem’yanenko I.A. Modeling of skin wound healing. Krymskiy zhurnal eksperimental’noy i klinicheskoy meditsiny [Crimea Journal of Experimental and Clinical Medicine]. 2020; 10 (4): 64–71. (in Russian)
19. Berman B., Maderal A., Raphael B. Keloids and hypertrophic scars: pathophysiology, classification, and treatment. Dermatol Surg. 2017; 43 (1): 3–18.