1. Gavrilenko A.V., et al. Surgical treatment of patients with atherosclerotic occlusion of the aortoiliac segment in combination with damage to the distal bed. Angiologiya i sosudistaya khirurgiya [Angiology and Vascular Surgery]. 2012; 18 (3): 101-5. (in Russian)
2. Glushkov N.I., et al. The choice of revascularization method in patients with multilevel lesions of the arteries of the lower extremities. Clinical and Experimental Surgery. Petrovsky Journal. 2019; 7 [1 (23)]: 62-8. (in Russian)
3. Sukovatykh B.S., et al. Comparative effectiveness of synthetic and biological prostheses in the axillary-femoral position in the treatment of critical lower limb ischemia. Vest-nik Natsional'nogo mediko-khirurgicheskogo tsentra imeni N.I. Pirogova [Bulletin of the National Medical-Surgical Center named after N.I. Pirogov]. 2017; 12 (1): 32-6. (in Russian)
4. Bissacco D., et al. Perigraft seroma after extra-anatomic bypass: case series and review of the literature. Ann Vasc Surg. 2017; 44: 451-8.
5. Abdulgasanov R.A., et al. Periprosthetic (periexplant) reaction after reconstruction of the aorta and arteries (clinical picture, diagnosis and treatment). Kompleksnye problemy serdech-no-sosudistykh zabolevaniy [Complex Problems of Cardiovascular Diseases]. 2017; 6 (2): 103-9. (in Russian)
6. Fukunaga N., et al. Sixteen-year previously implanted perigraft seroma. Indian J Surg. 2013; 75 (2): 151.
7. Babu A., et al. Perigraft seroma presenting as discharging sinus and spontaneous exteriorization of vascular graft - a rare entity following vascular repair with PTFE graft. J Clin Diagn Res (JCDR). 2015; 9 (9): PD15-6.
8. Paes E., et al. Complications in the healing process artificial vascular grafts. In: The Prostetic Substitution of Blood Vessels. MCinchen, 1991: 187-93.
9. Sukovatykh B.S., et al. The choice of a prosthesis for axillary-femoral bypass surgery in patients with high risk and multilevel lesions of the arteries of the lower extremities. Vest-nik khirurgii imeni I.I. Grekova [Bulletin of Surgery named after I.I. Grekov]. 2015; 174 (4): 34-8. (in Russian)
10. Bissacco D., et al. Giant perigraft seroma after axillobi-femoral bypass for Leriche's syndrome: a case report. Ann Vasc Dis. 2016; 9 (3): 252-4.
11. Zanow J., et al. Treatment of perigraft seroma in expanded polytetrafluoroethylene grafts by sequential fibrin sealing of the outer graft surface. Ann Vasc Surg. 2010; 24 (8): 1005-14.
12. Yamauchi T., et al. Mediastinal perigraft seroma after repair of type a dissection with a polyester graft. Ann Vasc Dis. 2017; 10 (1): 51-3.